***Please note that we no longer enroll infants. We enroll children 18 months and older only.***
***We are currently at full capacity. If you wish to be placed on our wait-list please call us at (562) 864-8651.***
(Our maximum capacity is 14 children.)
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00a.m.-5:30p.m. Late pick up fees apply!
Please call us for weekly and daily rates. Rate depends on how many hours of care you need.
There is a non-refundable $50 registration fee.
Tuition is due 1 week in advance, on a Friday before the week of attendance.
There is a $20 late fee if you don't pay by Monday, or your child cannot attend child care for that week.
There is a $35 fee for bounced checks. After 3 bounced checks, only cash is accepted.
We close on mayor holidays & you are still responsible for payment. You are also responsible for payments when your child is absent and/or ill.
- We accept state programs: Children's Home Society, CalWorks, City of Norwalk, and GAIN.
- Child care is offered to toddlers 18-mos old to children 17 years old.
- Drop-off and/or pick-up to and from school is negotiable at an extra charge depending on the distance.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided.
- Parents please bring: diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, sunscreen, formula, 1 crib sheet, 1 blanket, & extra clothes.
Children will engage in fun and learning activities such as:
hands-on art activities
arts & crafts
problem solving & critical thinking activities
construction/building with different materials
gross-motor activities in our playground
nature walks around our block and/or the park
fieldtrips (Not guaranteed, as we need to follow state regulations and stay within ratio.)